Real Estate Attorney Serving Destin, Florida
Experienced Real Estate Attorney on Your Side
When you’re preparing to purchase real estate — residential, commercial, or investment property — you probably have an agent. However, you should also consider a real estate attorney. Real estate lawyers have more insight and abilities into the specialized issues that can crop up during the real estate process. You don’t want anything to take you by surprise, or be forced to hire an attorney while you’re in the middle of a crisis.
An experienced and knowledgeable real estate attorney, Nishad Khan P.L. serves clients in the Destin area of Florida. Located on the Emerald Coast, Destin is known for its pristine beaches and is an optimal tourist destination — making it a ripe area for real estate. Attorney Khan knows this market inside and out, and walks his clients through the process, anticipating typical issues and tackling them with efficiency. Contact him today if you are thinking about making an important residential, commercial, or investment real estate transaction.
Five Important Reasons You Need a Real Estate Attorney
A lawyer gives you not only a legal perspective on your real estate transaction, but also peace of mind that any issues will be dealt with swiftly and efficiently. Following are a few important ways your real estate attorney can help.
- Spotting red flags. Sometimes an attorney will notice things that you or your agent won’t, such as a fence built over the property line, or an issue with the inspection report. Or, your lawyer may notice things in your contract that aren’t necessarily in your best interest.
- Details on investment rentals. Investment rentals are a great way to make extra income, but your contract needs to be airtight. If you have difficult tenants, your real estate attorney can work with you to ensure things don’t escalate and that your rights are protected.
- Purchasing land. When purchasing land, you’ll have many issues to deal with — zoning laws, possible environmental hazards, titles, and more. Your attorney is familiar with these issues and can help you through them to make the process go more smoothly.
- Buying a foreclosed home. Purchasing a foreclosed home is a great deal, but comes with its own set of headaches and risks. Work with an experienced real estate attorney who will talk to you about the risks and rewards.
- Short sales. Many people are now being forced to sell their homes for less than they are worth. Short sales involve a lot of paperwork, and you want to make sure that everything is straight with your lender after everything is said and done. Nishad Khan knows how to work with short sales and can help.
Contact Us Today
Your real estate transaction may be one of the most important transactions you make in your lifetime. Make it count. The associates at Nishad Khan P.L. work to make your experience as easy and seamless as possible.
Let us handle the finer points while you focus on the big picture. We proudly serve the Florida Panhandle area, including Destin. Get in touch with us today at (850) 500-3030 to find out how we can work together today.