Florida Panhandle Real Estate Law Firm Advises Clients on Retail Property Acquisition
Panama City Beach Real Estate Lawyer Focuses on Strip Center Acquisition
In 2014, the average lease rate for retail space in Florida was $18.56 per sq. ft. during the second quarter, up 3.4 percent, over the previous year. In South Florida, the average lease rate in Q2 2014 was $24.29 per sq. ft., an increase of $1.49 over 2013. This equals a 6.5 percent gain, reflecting an increase in demand for prime retail space in the South Florida markets, particularly Miami.
Expert Advice on Buying and Selling Retail Property and Strip Centers
Florida real estate attorney Nishad Khan P.L. offers expert advice on matters related to buying and selling retail property, including:
- Agency leasing, with attention to long-term success.
- Portfolio leasing, helping ensure that companies with portfolios in more than one market will benefit from a streamlined process.
- Investment sales using extensive local market knowledge and global market research.
- Valuation, accurate and reliable valuation of assets to determine the most appropriate market position.
- Local market resources, giving buyers and sellers the most comprehensive picture of the Florida retail market.
- Site acquisition, because location is critical to success.
- Site disposition, with strategies that are comprehensive and address all aspects of positioning and marketing, as well as due diligence.
Contact an Experienced Florida Panhandle Real Estate Attorney Today
If you have questions about retail property and strip center acquisitions, Florida Attorney Nishad Khan P.L. has assisted clients with numerous Florida real estate matters, including acquisitions, for more than 12 years. Contact us online or call (850) 500-3030 to schedule your free initial consultation today.