Pensacola Real Estate Attorney Experienced with Investment Properties
Florida Panhandle Real Estate Law Firm Handles Investment Property
Today, investors from all over are purchasing property in Florida to help diversify their holdings and add some variety beyond the traditional stocks and bonds. Real estate in the Pensacola area has always been popular, but if you’re considering investing, it’s important to do your research first.
An experienced real estate attorney like Nishad Khan, P.L. is an excellent resource to have on your side. His familiarity with the Florida real estate market and in-depth knowledge of real estate law means that you will always have an advocate on your side, protecting your interests during the entire process.
Typical Returns on Investment Property in Florida
According to recent data from Time Magazine, firms that own thousands of rental properties typically shoot for about a five to seven percent return on investment homes in Florida. If you’re an individual investor, your goal should be closer to about 10 percent.
To get the best return on your investment, consult with an experienced real estate attorney for advice. Some tips to keep in mind, especially when looking for investment property in the Florida Panhandle area, include:
- Targeting property in neighborhoods with which you’re familiar
- Bringing along an experienced contractor or handyman to get a realistic estimate of any necessary renovation costs
- Checking comparable rental markets to ensure you charge enough potential rent to cover all your costs; i.e. loan payments, insurance, taxes, repairs, etc.
- Expecting to pay slightly higher on investment property mortgages (usually a quarter point higher)
- Running background checks on all potential tenants
Florida Real Estate Attorney Assists With Investment Property Closings
If you’re considering purchasing investment property in the Florida Panhandle area, it’s crucial to get legal assistance to ensure the process goes smoothly and efficiently. Attorney Nishad Khan P.L. has years of experience with Florida real estate, including investment properties.
For more information regarding how Nishad Khan P.L. can help you with your real estate transactions, contact us online or at (850) 500-3030 today.